VI Peel is a medical-grade chemical peel that provides significant results. There are five VI Peels to choose from to meet your goals: VI Peel, VI Peel Advanced, VI Peel Purify, VI Peel Precision Plus, and VI Peel Purify with Precision Plus. We’ll talk about your concerns so we can help get you custom results with your treatment. VI Peels can address texture, pigment like melasma, sun damage, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, acne or acne scarring, and loss of elasticity in aging skin. Unfortunately, you can’t receive this treatment if you are allergic to aspirin or phenol or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Schedule your treatment around your life. Your skin will peel or flake, which will be most significant on days 3-5. By days 7-10, your skin will be like new! Don’t plan a VI Peel right before a big event. Also, if you have known sun exposure coming up (sports tournaments, vacation, a ski day), reschedule your treatment.
- Avoid sun or UV exposure for 1 week prior to your peel. We can’t treat sunburnt or peeling skin.
- Stop using corrective skin products like Retin-A, retinol, retinoic acid, Vitamin C serums, etc 3 days prior to treatment to avoid excessive irritation.
- No waxing 10 days prior to your peel. See above reasons.
- If you are prone to cold sores, ask us if we should pre-treat with an antiviral medication to prevent an outbreak with the peel.
- If you are an avid exerciser, get your sweat sesh in before your appointment.
- Arrive at your appointment well hydrated. Don’t forget to eat before your appointment! It helps to have had a snack prior.
- You will receive a post-care product package and instructions. You can also use the VI Peel app to guide you through the next week of skincare.
- Avoid sweating until peeling has started. Perspiring when skin can’t let moisture out can cause blistering (ever worked out when sunburned?), increasing the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This means no heavy exercising, saunas, hot tubs, or prolonged direct sun exposure.
- Do NOT pick or peel. It’s not worth it. Trust us.
VI Peel - $250 per session or package of 3 for $600
AquaGold - $500 per session or package of 3 for $1250
Dermaplaning - $50 per session
AquaGold® Fine Touch™ is a microchanneling treatment that gets skin glowing with no downtime. This device uses teeny tiny needles to infuse a customized cocktail of Botox, hyaluronic acid and other skin friendly finds.
AquaGold can be used to treat loss of elasticity, fine lines, acne scarring, and even redness of the skin.
Dermaplaning is a procedure that manually exfoliates the skin, as well as removes your “peach fuzz” or vellus hair. This process leaves skin glowing and provides a smooth canvas for makeup application.