SkinPen microneedling can improve your
complexion, reduce wrinkles of the neck, reduce the appearance of acne scars and reveal smooth healthy skin.
SkinPen has been clinically shown to be effective for all skin types. With as few as three treatments spaced 30 days apart, you can improve your skin texture and take on the world with confidence!
94% of patients noticed an improvement in how their neck wrinkles looked at one-month post treatment
90% of acne scar clinical trial subjects would recommend to friends and family
PLATELET RICH PLASMA
Platelets are known for their role in clotting blood, but they also start the healing process by calling fibroblasts, the body's building cells, to an area of injury.
Adding platelet rich plasma to your microneedling treatment may further your results by using your own platelets to promote skin remodeling, increased collagen and elastin.
RED CARPET BOTOX MICRONEEDLING
SkinPen Precision microneedling device can be used on it's most superficial setting along with a Botox bath to provide glowing skin with no downtime.
This is the perfect pre-event treatment!
Dermaplaning is a procedure that manually exfoliates the skin, as well as removes your “peach fuzz” or vellus hair. This process leaves skin glowing and provides a smooth canvas for makeup application.
VI Peel is a medical-grade chemical peel that provides significant results. There are five VI Peels to choose from to meet your goals: VI Peel, VI Peel Advanced, VI Peel Purify, VI Peel Precision Plus, and VI Peel Purify with Precision Plus. We’ll talk about your concerns so we can help get you custom results with your treatment. VI Peels can address texture, pigment like melasma, sun damage, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, acne or acne scarring, and loss of elasticity in aging skin. Unfortunately, you can’t receive this treatment if you are allergic to aspirin or phenol or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Schedule your treatment around your life. Your skin will peel or flake, which will be most significant on days 3-5. By days 7-10, your skin will be like new! Don’t plan a VI Peel right before a big event. Also, if you have known sun exposure coming up (sports tournaments, vacation, a ski day), reschedule your treatment.
- Avoid sun or UV exposure for 1 week prior to your peel. We can’t treat sunburnt or peeling skin.
- Stop using corrective skin products like Retin-A, retinol, retinoic acid, Vitamin C serums, etc 3 days prior to treatment to avoid excessive irritation.
- No waxing 10 days prior to your peel. See above reasons.
- If you are prone to cold sores, ask us if we should pre-treat with an antiviral medication to prevent an outbreak with the peel.
- If you are an avid exerciser, get your sweat sesh in before your appointment.
- Arrive at your appointment well hydrated. Don’t forget to eat before your appointment! It helps to have had a snack prior.
- You will receive a post-care product package and instructions. You can also use the VI Peel app to guide you through the next week of skincare.
- Avoid sweating until peeling has started. Perspiring when skin can’t let moisture out can cause blistering (ever worked out when sunburned?), increasing the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This means no heavy exercising, saunas, hot tubs, or prolonged direct sun exposure.
- Do NOT pick or peel. It’s not worth it. Trust us.
SkinPen Microneedling + Platelet Rich Plasma
$550 per session
Series of 3 for $1500
Add on neck - $50
Red Carpet Botox Microneedling - $550
Dermaplaning - $50 per session
$250 per session
Series of 3 for $600